Excentos is a B2B enterprise that provides Guided Selling tools, in specific Product Finders. A Product Finder is a UI that helps online shoppers to get to the right product, like a virtual shop assistant.
After developing a customer-facing tool to build Product Finders using the online shop data (the Workbench), Excentos wanted to be able to satisfy a wide range of industries by offering different themes.
I am showcasing two of them here: Sunrise and Sky.
The theme Sunrise uses the content of a coat finder app.
For this theme the focus was adding to the user journey a responsive and mobile friendly comparison table.
• Tables are generally not mobile friendly.
• Comparing requires viewing several items.
• Restricted amount of space on mobile devices.
• Allow the user to change items in the comparison table without having to go back to the result list.
• Allow changing the position of the items.
• Stick on top the items details when scrolling through the features.